At the invitation of the Rev. Andrew Barnett and Theodicy Jazz Collective, Patrick served as conductor of the 2016 Diocesan Choir for the Festival Eucharist honoring Absalom Jones. Singers all over the Diocese formed the choir, which sang at Washington National Cathedral. The Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, The Most Reverend Michael Curry preached at the special service honoring the first African American to be ordained an Episcopal priest.
- REVIEW: Choral Arts Delivers a Program with a Twist on Mozart
- THEATER: “A Raisin in the Sun” Stirs Emotions at Arena Stage
- A Celebration of a Musical Giant: Marking His 75th Birthday Year, Conductor Roland Carter Makes Stop in Washington to Conduct a Special Ellington Concert in DC
- Kaleidoscope: The Washington Chorus Performed the Music of Julian Wachner
- Consider My Soul: Recital of the Works of J. S. Bach Explored the Depth of the Great Composer