On the eve of her performance at Strathmore, mezzo-soprano Denyce Graves talks about rebuilding after a fire, a new teaching post and performing before her hometown audience.
- REVIEW: The “Stabat Mater” of Giovanni Pergolesi Makes a Concert Hall Crossover
- JUST IN: Review of Bass-Baritone Ryan Speedo Green’s debut recital at The Kennedy Center
- Turning the Page: Dana Marsh leads The Washington Bach Consort as their new artistic director
- Washington Performing Arts Season Ends on a Spirited Note
- Sacred Sounds: The Heritage Signature Chorale Recently Presented its 17th Annual Concert
- IN RECITAL: Baritone Nathan Gunn with pianist Julie Gunn Deliver Casual Afternoon of Song